dilluns, 1 d’agost del 2011

Scotland and other thoughts

Let me tell you something.
What I have seen. Where I have been.
Landscapes we were supposed to visit. To visit together.
Landscapes of a radiant green. Of a shining gold. Of wide valleys and high mountains. Of steep clifts facing and endless blue sea. I have seen the low fog covering the treeless hills. I have lok up to the sky and counted the stars in a cloudless deep sky. I have sat by the falling walls of a ruined castle and listened its story.
And now, I know you better. Now I know what you meant.

And I have realized that I closed your book and put it back to the shelf long ago.
And I am reading now another one. A new one I found by chance. A book of white pages that will be filled at four hands.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada