dijous, 13 d’octubre del 2011

I just hold on, count day and dream

Do I seem strong?
Look at me, I'm shaking.

There's no path leaning in front of me...
There is no fence, no limits,
only a vast dense forest.
Seeing nothing,
but still not blind.
I run forwards, seeking my way
my way to you.

Do I seem patient?
Don't let me fool you.
I just hold on, count days and dream.
And I fade
I fade a little bit, everyday.
Hence I stick on your words,
to hold on, count days and dream.

I wish I could hold you in my arms,
I wish I could whisper you the words I'm writing
I wish, and I wish
And I hope,
I tight myself to hope,
I tight myself to dreams,
To my dreams,
To your dreams,
To our dreams.
And I just hold on, count days and dream.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada