dijous, 10 de juny del 2010

L and L's brain


L: Morning

L's brain: mmmmmhhhhh

L: Hellooo, morning... wake up NOW!

L's brain: shuusssshhhh. Stop making noises!

L: I'm gonna start the day without you...

L's brain: you cannot.

L: Oh, shit! Ok, I give you 5 more minutes.

L's brain: Great, night night!


5 minutes later


L: Morning

L's brain: mmmmmhhhhh

L: Good morning...

L's brain: Morning...

L: Ok, let's start the day!

L's brain: Does that mean that I have to start thinking in something?

L: Something useful if it's possible, yup

L's brain: I'll see what I can do.


15 minutes later:


L: Hi? Still awake?

L's brain: Course.

L: Aps, you are too silent

L's brain: Want to know what I'm working on?

L: Yeeeep

L's brain: Ok.

1. I'm leaving in a week time (I honestly do my best to put this thought in a box and throw it to the river...)

2. The difference in between beautiful and nice (this took me a while)

3. A poem (which I've already forgotten, it was awful anyway...)

4. The amazing weather we are having these days (I love it, I'm not kidding!)

5. Will I go to Copenhagen? (vcgdsfcv hgfcb)

6. Do I deserve what I have and what I've been told?

7. lalalalala (that's a song, obv.)

L: Uuuuoooo. STOP THINKING NOW!!

L's brain: But you said...

L: Yes, I said: SOMETHING USEFUL!

L's brain: And that's not?

L: Well... mebs but at least not now!

L's brain: ok... let's start again?

L: Yes

L's brain: Do you have a paper and a pencil? I'm going to start thinking properly now...

L: I have them both

L's brain: Great. "the Neolithic Period.... bla bla bla!


5 hours later


L's brain: L are you here?

L: Kind of...

L's brain: Ok, keep working then. "The Can Sadurní Cave... bla bla bla"

L: Could we have a break, please?

L's brain: ssshhhh I'm thinking!

L: Ups, sorry...

L's arm: eeeehhh you both... I need a rest!

L's brain: Oh, stop complaining!

L: Well, that's me giving up...

2 comentaris:

  1. jajajajajajajaja!

    Molt divertit!!!! M'he fet una idea mental i tot podries fer un gag còmic d'això!

    ResponElimina
  2. ...jo em faig una idea mental de com estàs. Toca cafè a Barcelona ja! sort que queda poquet...

    ResponElimina