Today my desk was being used by someone else and, in the same office as always, I've sat in the only empty place. Just in front of the office door. I never liked it and I don't like it now either... it's just too in front of the view of everyone. But anyways, I've sat there. Some papers from the last owner were still on the table; I've piled them up and in their place I've spread my stuff.
Honestly, I haven't done so much. I've passed half my day trying to catch up and the other half trying to not pay attention to the door. We've gone to lunch in Wentworth and, just to remember pasts times, I've taken a coffee and got a loyalty card for it. By the I was on my own, sitting in a separate table just behind the fence, again, trying to not see you walking in front of me. But I've seen you there.
And I've gone back to the office and sat again on my new desk, I've looked through the window; it was raining, again. And I've loved it, as every time it does. I'd rather to be outdoors when it does thought. I think I've seen you walking slowly down the rain trying to catch some drops but you've disappear so fast, so I still wonder if you were there or not...
I've tried to forget that by working hard, I haven't achieved it
It's been an interesting day, tho. Is nice to be back.
Encara tinc la sensacio que tard o d'hora arribaras a l'oficina,
tard, com sempre: i somrient, com sempre.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada