dilluns, 18 d’abril del 2011

As I think

Dona'm la mà i espolsa la solitud que m'envolta has vist les flors al parc? no deixen de recordar-me a les de l'any passat però recordo els dies més brillants per alguna raó encara et busco quan surto al carrer malgrat saber que no et trobaré I feel like a rollercoaster and I'm tired of being taken down every now and then for reasons which are beyond my understanding and control, you are here, no you are not here or maybe yes hopefully yes but no I don't know gosh that's horrible and on top of that there's this ridiculously annoying bird singing all the time and does not let me think algun dia li fotaré una pedrada i ja veuràs tu com cantarà des del terra vens o marxes? vinc o vaig? no no jo vinc segur però què coi està passant? no entenc res de res hauria de parar de pensar sí vaig a intentar posar la ment en blanc merda encara estic pensant aaaahhhh this situation is literaly drowning me but I have no clue how to finish it I actually don't even know if I want to finish it no actually I don't want to mecaguntot, això és senzillament estúpid a veure, primera pregunta val la pena? sí vale segona pregunta hi ha segona pregunta? no anem bé merda I have to go to buy some things what do I have home? don't know something green is still left but that's all I really feel like taking a coffee ok let's organize myself should I go first to buy and then home and leave again and coffee no if I go home I won't go out again right then home leave all the stuff coffee and tesco yes that's it shall I take the computer with me yes I feel like writing but if I dont it's annoying to carry it all the time plus I can take the notebook and write and then rewrite it again in the netbook fine I'm not taking it with me I have to remember to take some cloth bags with me and if I go home I can actually check the fridge and see what I have great keys where the hell they are I took them this morning I'm sure yep here lucky me they are big one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven first floor let's see no home is empty cool I love it ok two minuts and off again yeah no one home i'm leaving the stuff at the room fridge off again shit I forgot the bags aaaahhh shall I go back no no let's go time half five good time coffee I love that bit of the day ....



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada