dimarts, 13 de juliol del 2010

Soon

Today I've been driving for an hour and a half to nowhere by bendy and narrow roads through the woods.
Just me and you. No, wait, you were not there. I was there by my own; just me, myself, the road and the radio.
And at the end of the road, a tinny and canny village there I've stopped my car.

I've walked towards the centennial church, closed; and I've sat in the graveyard, looking to the woods around. I've played with the camera and the sun and after taking a hundred pictures, I've got up again and walk towards the car again to drive back home.
Me, myself, the bendy road and the radio.

Just to not stay at home, just to not sit and think whether I should stand here or just go.

I keep repeating to myself, soon it will be over.

And the next question is: when is soon?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada