dijous, 9 de desembre del 2010

Work


- Lilian
- Yup, that's me. - she says without taking her attention of the paper.
- Lilian, could you please pay me attention.
- Just a second
- Liiiiliaaaan
- WHAT! - she shouts at him
- Sorry, I thought you were not listening to me.
- Because I was not listening to you! - she says impatiently.
- Aps
- Haven't you seen that I'm trying to know what the hell says in here.
- But you can read that?
- Well, that's what I was trying to do when you started shouting my name
- Sorry.
- Anyway, what do you want?
- Oh, yes. Just wanted to know at what time are you going home
- Don't know, what time is it?
- Half seven
- Ah, ok. Well, I'll go home when I finish that, maybe at eightish - she answers finishing there the conversation.

.
.
.

- Lil - he says some time later
- Ahaaaa
- Liiiiil
- Saaaaaay - she demands tiredly
- It's two past eight.
- And?
- You said you would be leaving at eight.
- I think I said I would leave when finished
- Ah, ok. I'm off then.
- Great, have fun.
- Bye
- Bye...

.
.
.

- Lil, Liil, Liliaaan
- For fox sake, weren't you finally off!
- No, I had just gone to the toilet.
- Ah. great
- But now I'm off, are you leaving?
- No, still haven't finished
- How long have you been trying to read this page?
- I have just started
- But it isn't the same of the two previous hours?
- No, darling. In two hours I have actually read four pages - she says facing again her papers
- Oh. Well, I actually think that in this language everything looks alike.
- Well, that's why is quite complicated to read it, because I have to pay attention to the details.
- And you need silence, then.
- Yeah, that actually helps
- Oh, then you are not off.
- No, I'm staying
- Sure?
- Yes
- Ok, then, bye.
- Bye! - she says waving her hand - finally. Ok, it's half eight. Woooork!

2 comentaris:

  1. Només hi he fet un cop d'ull, encara no he llegit el text, però havia de comentar perquè m'encanta el nou loook!

    Després m'hi passo de nou!

    ResponElimina