dimarts, 28 de desembre del 2010

Between you and I

14th November (7)

Oceans,
Streams that carry us appart.
Don't tell me, please, you are still looking for the lighthouse

I was drowning. But now I float and I let the waves guide me. The same waves you were playing with and the same that have carried you away.
Don't you see that fog? It's been here for a while and has covered the bridge we once built together. And not only I cannot see it anymore but I am also tired of looking for it. Cuz I've reached the floor of the well and I've walked in the darkness, blind; and now that I am starting to see again I just want to look onwards

I know I'm not gonna forget you, I'm not even try to. Because I've loved you, more than what I was supposed to and probably less than you deserve.
I'm just going to let the time do its work.

Between you and I, memories of happiness

Always, yours

Mariam Sippar

PS: I actually don't know whether I will give him that or not. Probably the second.
PS2: Even I hardly know who you are, I am glad I have found you.

The girl from the other side of the room

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada