It's been so long since I talk to you for the last time but I have not forgotten you.
I hope you are doing ok. I'm fine, as always, doing lots of things and always rushing up and down. I'm quite tired, actually.
I don't know if I have the right to but could I ask you if you could shine brightly and powerfull for some days? Not too much, maybe two? Do you remember those Easter days, or the past two weeks; I bet you do. Well then, something like this.
There's no need to shine all day long, just a few hours will be perfect and some of us will be happier because our bateries don't work properly.
I hope that does not give you too much work; you know I would not send request if it were not totally necessary.
I will wait for your answer.
Thanks
Always yours,
Laura
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada