- Say something - She said suddenly. She had given up.
- What?
- Dunno, something - she said cunningly
- Well, choose a topic - he said still not quite understanding what she wanted.
- I don't want to pick a topic, just explain me somethig
- Mmmhhh
- That's not a really good start actually - she said impatiently
- Let me think! - he answered. His brain was struggleing after being totally white for a while.
- Who are you? - she asked suddendly. That was the simpliest question she could think of.
- That's a big question - he pointed rising one of his eyebrows.
- I know. Have we got time enough?
- Well, after explaining who I am, I'd like to know who you are.
- Alright, but then we won't have time enough.
- Well, we'll have to meet another day... - he said reluctantly.
- And where is the problem?
- I see no one, actually
- Great, me neither.
-
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada