Through a slightly steamed window, I can barely see the park even I know it is there.
An endless carpet of spongy grass and colorful leafy trees. I will walk it tomorrow, from one end to the other, or maybe I will round it's fishy shape, I have never been at the other side. And if it is sunny, I will find somewhere to sit, I will close my eyes and I will try to find that stillness which used to be with me and it has been gone for a while.
But now I can only see diffused red and white lights passing through and disappear in the darkest night. I will also disappear, but under the fluffy sheets, today has been a quite long day and is time to let it finish. Tomorrow will be another day.
Bona nit
Buenas noches
Good night
Bonne nuit
Boas noites
Gute Nacht
Buonanotte
おやすみ
ليلة جيدة
شب خوب
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada