diumenge, 7 de març del 2010

Thoughts of today

1. ...

2. Discussion in between right hemisphere (RH) and left hemisphere (LH) of my own brain:

RH:Uooo have you seen that! What a lovely, sunny day!
LH: That's a perfect day to run by the city walls!
RH: Run??
LH: Yeeesss run!
RH: NO, it's a perfect day to sit somewhere and read or write something... I do really feel like writing!
LH: But you have all the day to write ad we don't know if this afternoon it will be cloudy.
RH: But there are loooads of people walking by the walls today... it's sunday!
LH: Ooohhh don't worry about that! They will get out of our way with a huge smile!
RH: Come on, pleaseee
LH: Ok.
RH: Yes
LH: Wait, wait. I haven't say that we are going to sit somewhere!
RH: But you've said ok!!
LH: You have not let me finish!
RH: Ok, say.
LH: We are going to run now...
RH: But....
LH: LET ME FINISH!
RH: ok...
LH: Thanks... we are going to run now and when we come back home, we take a shower and go to find somewhere to write or read or whatever you want to do... does it sound good to you?
RH: mmmmhhhh
LH: And you don't need the sun to read! you love reading in a coffee shop!
RH: Weeell...
LH: And I DO need the sun to run!
RH: Ok, ok, ok!
LH: Thanks... now can we order her to change the pijama for the sport cloths?
RH: Yes, but this afternoon we will stay at least 3 hours reading, ok?
LH: No time restrictions for this afternoon...
RH: Great!
LH: Can we now order her to change her cloths... it's pretty late...
RH: Yes, of course!

3. I want a BLUE HAT!



4. Looking for an old book:

Why do people want brand new books?

Of course that all of us have new books and we like them... but if you can have a new edition or an old one, why do people choose the new one!
People in the second hand bookshops just obviate the existence of this pieces of art... uuufffff

But I do really think that there's something special in the old books... Don't ask me what I see in them, because i don't really know what it is. But is something that makes me go to this bookshops every weekend to check if they have recieved anything "new". And today has been a great day, I have found:
Frankestein, Mary Shelley from 1888 (which i couldn't but.... snif snif...)
Pride and Prejudice, Jane Asten from 1915 (Yeeees I love it!)

5. Afternoon plan:

Book + notebook + coffee/cappuccino + somewhere warm + quiet atmosphere = LOVELY PLAN.

RH: It's time to go, LH.
LH: I agree.
Laura: Am I crazy?
RH, LH: Yes...

4 comentaris:

  1. Es una anada d'olla.... ho se, tranquila, aixi que ho pots dir...

    ResponElimina
  2. Jo penso que haurien de ser bilingües, es podria fer una votació no?...

    ResponElimina
  3. Jajaja...
    Així practiques mami, i la veritat és que alguns ho són! Ja tornaré als colorets segons idioma...

    ResponElimina