I want to play with words...
I want to organize them, one after the other and change their order a thousand times
I want to give them new meanings
I want to combine them to make them say things they have never said.
I want them to make you think... because every single word is been choosen with a purpose
As mud in potter's hands, I want to model them to make you discover a new world, my world, your world...
As cards in magician's hands, I want to make you dream possible and impossible things...
Don't you think they are kind of magic?
.
.
.
Will I ever be able to make you think, dream, imagine, travel, feel?
I don't know, but I'd love to... and I'll do my best to make all these things possible.
Tant de bo jo també poguès...
ResponEliminaUala! Podria ser la lletra d'una cançó. Però d'una cançó bona eh!
ResponElimina