dilluns, 26 d’abril del 2010

gfboctrowygr



Today with my most correct catalan, I called "estupida" to a girl just in her face...

She has looked at me as if I were an annoying insect.

And I could just laugh at that.

I promise she deserved that adjective... you know I usually never say something like this. But sometimes it's definitely great to speak a language not really understandable!

Now, what she was doing:
She was standing in front of the huge fridge looking for a juice and has been there at least 5 minutes.
She was wearing really short shorts (jaja) and a quite big T-shirt and at some point, she has said:
"Oh, I'm really cold!"

Let's see:
OF COURSE you are cold!!!
If you want to show off just shut up and support the cold or move faster, ....

Anyway... sometimes the intelligence of the human kind is astonishing





Btw, today has been an unexpected good day!

The sun is shining again!



3 comentaris: