dimecres, 14 d’abril del 2010

Library time!

Books, books, books...
Loads of shelfs full of books...
A world of knowledge

And in between; little, individual and isolated tables

However, today I've been "working" those shared tables where:

everyone seems to be staring at some point on the wall

or the couple for behind is talking all the time

or the guy from the corner looks at you (and you know it because even when you move he is following you)

or you can listen the music from the one sitting by your side

or you have to pile up all your stuff because the table is too small

or you cannot put your feet on the table to be more confortable because it's not politically correct

or you feel guilty if you stand up too many times because your neightbour has been 4 hours sitting in the same position

or people thinks that the keyboard of the computer has to be hammered

or...

Yeah, definitively tomorrow I'll find one of those isolated and hidden tables in front of a huge window... me, myself, my stuff and the sun!





Today I nearly died of a heart attack...

And I've laughed , I've covered my face and I've cried

2 comentaris: