dimecres, 21 d’abril del 2010

Un dia qualsevol


Today could have been one of those days when nothing happens, one of those days that my memory just forget.

But no.

Today, while runing I've seen a blue Fiat Punto, a single tear has run down my cheek and my back has pained. Everything has happened in two seconds.

But I won't remember this day for that.

After these seconds, I've smiled because I didn't want them to turn a nice and brilliant day to a horrible and sad day.
And when I was just arriving home, I've seen one of those monsters that really scare me and I've realized that I was smiling and that the picture of the blue car was gone

Sometimes is easier than we expect to make someone happy.
Today I've realized than even some days are absolutely horrible, that does not mean that the next day will be the same.

Don't let an hour on a minut or two seconds ruin a beautiful day...




Taylor Swift, I'm only me when I'm with you


"Don't wanna fly if you are still on the ground"

1 comentari:

  1. El que jo digui... profunda profunda!! (potser avui no tant com altres vegades... però per la linia)
    Almenys aquest vegada treus un punt de vista positiu!

    Dos petonetsss

    ResponElimina