dijous, 29 d’abril del 2010

Yesterday



I write again, half asleep half awake.
I've got up at seven and I've laid in bed until half seven, I'm tired. But I'm happy.

Today, outside, it's cloudy and windy. The chilly wind messes my hair up, makes me close the eyes and embraces me.

And it reminds me of yesterday...

Thousand coffees, a book, gossip, strawberry cake and a postcard.

A beer, a coke, a huge laugh, a bench in a terrace, an annoying bee, an awful sculture, chat, more laugh, invisibility/flying (it's cold)/stop the time, googles in a small face... laugh!¿?

A chat, a match, beers and laugh...

6 people, [Nepal (2), Eslovaquia, Pakistan, England, Catalunya], laugh, an indian restaurant, too solicit waiters, a teddy bear and a box, ...

.
.
.


And hugs, hugs and hugs
And laugh, laugh and laugh
And emails, posts, texts...

Thanks, it was a wonderful day!





If you feel you are falling, hold my hand, I won't let you go.

1 comentari: